AWF Auckland Manufacturing & Logistics are eagerly looking for several Furniture Removalists for an assignment in Auckland's North Shore to start ASAP. This would be a great opportunity for the perfect holiday job however; it could also be a possibility to gain on going work for the right person. We require fit and strong people who have a class 1 full licence (with a clean record). You must be reliable and have good communication and customer service skills. On job training will be provided. The pay rate for this role is $18.00 per hour with Monday - Friday shifts.
Your duties will include:
- Moving furniture
- Packing furniture and household items
- Loading/ unloading packed furniture into and out of tucks
- Customer service
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Good communication
- Health and safety awareness
- Any experience in furniture removal would be advantageous
To be successful you will need:
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.