Work for one of New Zealand's largest frame and truss manufacturer. Experience working in a production, manufacturing building, trades or have a handy person background, work with timber, or using hand and power tools would be a great advantage for this role. Our client has multiple positions available
About the role
- Assemble frames and trusses according to plans
- Operate saw, nail gun, staple gun, & other pneumatic tools
- Report damaged or worn equipment
- Manual handling/heavy lifting
- Maintain clean and tidy work area
What our employers are looking for:
- Physically fit and injury free team members
- Some experience in building, construction, handy person roles or if you have completed a building/ construction pre trades style course
- Crew that is reliable, committed and can work well in a team enviroment
- As the work is an immediate start, you will need to already be eligible to work in New Zealand.
*Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug and alcohol screen.
- You will be an early riser (this role starts at 6am)
- Available for Monday to Friday work roster
- Can work well in a team/crew environment.
- Has a passion for constructing, building, keen to learn and upskill
- Always has a smile and positive outlook on life.
- Ongoing long term role for the right people
As the local staffing agency, employers call in jobs to AWF every day. Their needs range from general laboring to semi-skilled work and skilled trades. We work with some of New Zealand's leading National companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily.
"In a recent survey of field employees who were leaving AWF for their next opportunity, we received the following feedback from an employee who had moved into a permanent role with our client - "through the help of AWF, I was able to go permanent full time through something that I have always wanted to do, and I wouldn't have been able to do that without them."
Best part of working with AWF:
- Competitive and fair pay rates
- You will get holiday pay 8%, ACC cover, Kiwi saver
- Wages paid weekly.
- A foot in the door with some of NZ largest companies
- Treated as a person and a valued member of the AWF family.
What to do next
We would love to hear from you and to get to know you better.
For more information about this or other roles we have, here are 3 easy ways you can get in touch:
1. You can phone the branch on 035475467 or 0800 88 88 60 Press 3 then 1
2. If you would like to email the branch directly send your email to email@example.com attention "Frame and Truss". (Attach a CV if you have one)
3. Pop into our branch at 101 Bolt Road, Annesbrooke for a friendly chat.