AWF are looking for an Experienced Forklift/Reach Operator to work with our client based out at Airport Oaks. Our clients line of business includes marine cargo handling services.
The work is Monday-Friday 7:30am - 5:00pm with flexibility if req to work on odd Saturdays.
Your duties will include:
- Counterbalance or Reach Driving
- Load/Unload Trucks
- Inwards/Outwards goods
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Health and safety conscious
- Fit & Strong
- Able to work day shift Mon to Fri (this is an ongoing role)
To be successful you will need:
- Current Counterbalance or Reach Forklift Licence (FH experience moving glass bottles will be an advanatage)
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- Reward and recognition incentives
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working