We have a exciting opportunity for a forklift operator with experience/exposure working in a freezer enviroment with an established & well known local food manufacturing company.
About the role & what you'll be doing:
- Manual picking of customer orders
- Monday - Friday, day shift hours
- Working within a freezer enviroment, -18degrees
- Quality Control
- Loading/unloading pallets from storage
- Based in Christchurch
- Use of trolley-jack
- Fast paced work enviroment
To be successful you will:
- Hold a current OSH certificate & F endorsement
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Have previous picking/manufactoring experience
- Have excellent Health & Safety standards
- Be able to pass a drug screen - we screen all our candidates!
- Have a clean criminal history
- A proactive attitude
What we offer:
- Weekly wages, paid on time
- Freezer PPE provided
- Be apart of a family oriented team!
- Plus, as our employee (not a contractor), you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay & ACC cover you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax on your behalf.
- Feel supported, respected & valued
If this sounds like you, then apply online NOW with an up to date CV or freephone us on 0800 522 687.
Keeping NZ working.
Please note: Overseas applicants will not be considered for these roles