The person will be helping the team with loading and unloading goods onto trucks using Forklift and assisting the team with basic warehouse duties.
Ideally you will have experience in drive and racking. You will also be able to use handheld scanners or be a fast learner and we will look to train you.
We require two persons for this assignment it starts 12 April.
What we are looking for:
- Must have Full Class 1 Drivers Licence and
- A Current Forklift Licence (F - Endorsed)
- Competent in loading / unloading trucks and drive in racking systems
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Able to learn to use scanner guns
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time.
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- Full PPE provided
You will also need to:
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Provide 2 references.
- NZ Residency or be able to provide a Work Visa
If you are keen to join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!