Our Kerikeri branch are looking for a construction supervisor to work within a small, close-knit team. You'll be supervising the team to build anything from driveways, drainage, retaining walls, decks, pergola's and small construction projects. You'll be based in Kerikeri but working throughout the area. It's a great opportunity to get your foot in the door with a great local company. To be considered for this role, you'll need the following;
- 5 years in the landscaping/construction industry.
- Proven track record of leading a team of people.
- Ability to meet deadlines with KPI's involved in your projects.
- Great communication skills to keep the boss up to date with progress or problems.
- Great interpersonal skills as you are face of the business.
- Able to work from Monday to Friday unsupervised for the majority of the time.
- Any endorsements or truck licences would be beneficial.
In return, we can offer you the following;
- Good rate of pay.
- Rewarding work with a great team.
- A foot in the door with a reputable, growing company.
- A very high level of health and safety.
- On going work.
- Access to join/continue Kiwisaver.
- Weekly pay into your account with no chasing of invoices and unpaid bills.
All you need to do is to apply and I will do the rest and organise an interview if successful.