If you enjoy working as part of a team and don't mind being on your feet and keeping active, then this may just work for you. You will be working as a part of a team to complete various tasks such as stacking, assembling packed food & equipment to specification, taking temperatures of foods, following written production schedules and working in cooperation with other departments regarding supply and timing of tasks to ensure that very strict deadlines are met.
AM Shift start times vary from 3am through to 8am.
- Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day
- Be willing to listen and learn
- Be physically fit as there is a lot of twisting & bending, lots of arm & shoulder movements
- Can lift between 10 to 15 kgs regularly throughout the day
- Okay to work within a cold environment and don't mind being on your feet
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- You need a clean criminal history and to keep safe on the job, you'll also be drug free
- Your work will impact hundreds and thousands of people
- You'll be working with people who are willing to train you and ensure that you hit the ground running on your first day on the job
- Weekly pay as well as 8% holiday pay
If you're looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, we're the people to call. Apply online or call us on 0800 922 944.