AWF are looking for Process/Production Workers (Afternoon Shift - 01:30 pm till 10:30 pm) to join our team at one of NZ's most iconic company.
Full training provided for enthusiastic individuals who are willing to be a part of a well-known production plant in Henderson.
You will be working on a fast paced production floor, carrying out various packaging duties to a high standard. With your Health & Safety interests in mind, various roles work on a rotating basis throughout the day so you are not doing the same thing all day. You will be trimming, packing, weighing and checking the quality of the different cuts of chicken.
To be successful you will need:
- Good level of physical fitness must be able to lift between 10kg to 25kg regularly throughout the day.
- Able to work in a fast pace and cold environment.
- Previous production or process experience will be an advantage.
- Able to provide at least two work references from your previous employers.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.