We are looking for Food Process/Production Workers to join our team at one of NZ's most iconic Chicken Company.
You will be working in a fast paced environment, doing various roles on different lines throughout the day so you are not doing the same job all day. You will be trimming, packing, weighing or checking the quality of the different cuts of chicken.
Day, Afternoon & Night Shift available. Full training provided for those who want to be a part of a well-known production plant in Henderson.
To be successful you will need:
- Good physical fitness able to lift between 10kg to 25kg regularly throughout the day.
- Able to work in a fast paced and cold environment.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.