We are looking for several reliable, fit and strong experienced Chilled Food Production workers. You will be working in a very fast paced environment for one of New Zealand's most iconic brands in Food Production. There are a number of different teams with different functions.
You will need to be able to work Monday-Friday plus the occasional weekend shifts. There are 3 shifts available so there is something for everybody:
* Day 5am to 1pm
* Twilight 1pm to 9.30pm
* Night 9pm to 5.30am
Your duties may include:
* Machine Operation
* Quality Control
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
* Experience working with scanners/ barcode labelling
* Speed & Accuracy
* The ability to work in cold environments
* Basic food hygiene understanding
* Health and safety awareness
* Line Production experience
To be successful you will need:
* To be fit and strong (able to lift 20kgs comfortably)
* Transport to get to work
* The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
* Good level of physical fitness
* A great attitude
In return, we can offer you the following:
* As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
* Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.