If you enjoy working as part of a team and don't mind being on your feet and keeping active, then this may just work for you. You will be working as a part of a team to complete various tasks such as assembling packed food & equipment to specification, taking temperatures of foods, following written production schedules and working in cooperation with other departments regarding supply and timing of tasks to ensure that very strict deadlines are met.
- Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day
- Enjoy shift work
- Be willing to listen and learn
- Be physically fit as there is a lot of twisting & bending, lots of arm & shoulder movements
- Don't mind being on your feet
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- You need a clean criminal history, keep safe on the job, and be drug free
- Your work will impact hundreds and thousands of people
- You'll be working with people who are willing to train you and ensure that you hit the ground running on your first day on the job
- Weekly pay as well as 8% holiday pay
If you're looking for a company who will treat you like an individual, we're the people to call. Apply online or call us on 0800 922 944.