We have an exciting opportunity with a very reputable company that can offer consistent work full time work and continue to advance your skills in engineering. We are looking for peole who have preferably got experience in welding or as a trades assistant and who show dedication and are motivated to succeed.
Our client is willing to train for this role if you are the right fit however some experience would be advantageous. This role also has a temp to permanent opportunity.
If this sounds like the right role for you keep reading and apply today!
What we're looking for:
- Physically fit and able to get "stuck in"
- Reliable and punctual
- Reliable transport to and from work - Full class 1 licence advantageous
- Honest and hardworking attitude
- A great team player
- Experience in welding and/or as a trades assistant
As the work is an immediate start, you will need to be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you join our team here's what we can offer:
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee (not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
You will also need to:
- Provide a pre-employment drug screen
- Agree to a criminal record check
- Have 2 references from previous employers
Please apply online with your current CV or come in and see us at Unit 3/27Norton Road, Frankton, Hamilton. Or alternatively you can call us on 07 848 1811/0800 88 88 60.