AWF Hamilton are currently looking for ticketed and experienced fitter/welders for a variety of roles we currently recruiting for which include Mig/Tig/Arc welding and a strong understanding of reading and working from blueprints.
The successful candidate will have the following
- Current NZ welding certification
- A proven work history in the field
- Have a strong work ethic
- Have great attention to detail
- Be able ot work as part of a team and alone
- Comprehensive understanding of H&S
- Have your own transport and appropriate licence
- Be physically fit
- Have two contactable reference to back you up
- Be drug free
- Your own tools are a plus
The best parts about working with us?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, the ACC you're entitled to and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.