Our client is a well established company who works with clients throughout the Taranaki Region and have an ongoing assignment with an immediate start. (approx. 3 months) If you are a keen and motivated welder and hold a current Welding Ticket we want to hear from you!!
- Must hold a Current Welding Ticket.
- Be proficient in Welding Mig 71T Flux Cored.
- Have experience in Structural Steel work.
- Be able to Tig Weld Stainless Steel & Aluminium (advantageous)
The Successful Candidate will be:
- Able to work on their own and in a team.
- Honest and willing to work a decent days work.
If this sounds like you and are able to pass a drug screen, supply two work related references and have a clean criminal history please apply NOW.
You must also be eligible to work in New Zealand.
If you require more information call Rachel on 06 759 8073.