Our Client is looking for a fitter turner who is able to undertake manual fitting and machining tasks to a high standard. Our client is a successful engineering company that delves into both maritime and general machining, fabricating, welding and fitting who aim for high quality and customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Machining parts using a manual lathe and milling machines
- Able to read and interpret blue prints
- Aspect of MIG Welding
- Refurbishibg machinery and fitting work
- Complete task as per the allocated hours as per the work sheet
To be successful in this position, you will have the following:
- Proven manual machining experience
- To be trade qualified Fitter/Turner
- Able to deliver excellent workmanship
- Ability to Mig weld
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team or independently
- A positive attitude
- Health & Safety Conscious
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates
- 8% annual leave, kiwi saver and other contractual entitlements
- On site car park
- On-going Monday to Friday work
- A permanent opportunity for the right candidate
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Sangeeta.firstname.lastname@example.org today or apply via the online portal. For any enquires please contact Sangeeta on 0800 922 955.