We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies, employing people with varied skills from General Labourers to Class 5 Truck Drivers and skilled trades. Our employers call in new jobs every day, so you're bound to get varied work with a change of scenery on every assignment.
Our client has an opportunity available for someone with mechanical aptitude to develop there knowledge and work with a great team.
Responsibilities for the role include but are not limited to:-
- Adherence to Environmental and Health and Safety requirements.
- Liaising with electrical department, shift fitters, production teams and contractors.
- Daily Maintenance with capper machines
- Being able to Grease Equipment
- Unjamming machines
You must be physically fit, Reliable and can work on a 4 on 4 off roster. Hours of work would be 6am to 6pm or 6pm to 6am.
What we're after
Ideally but not essential you will have the following attributes and certificates
- Mechanical background
- Strong communication and decision making skills
- Fault finding and the ability to work efficiently
- Fitting and turning
- Confined space
- Hot work procedures
- Working at heights
If this sounds like you, call us on 06 8704961 for more information or apply online today!