Our Kerikeri branch is currently seeking 2 or 3 qualified and unqualifed but experienced engineers. We have a new pack house being built but in January 2019 you'll be assisting to instal new grading equipment for the pack house. Previous experience with engineering/installation of industrial machinery would be a great advantage. The assignment is expected to last between 6 and 8 weeks commencing on the 7th of January 2019. You'll need the following to be successful for these roles;
- A qualification in engineering or experience of an engineering background.
- Proven record of engineering and in particular industrial engineering.
- Able to work to tight timeframes.
- Ability to work alongside others to push the job along.
- A record of good health and safety practices, although inductions will be given.
- Able to start work on the 7th of January and be available through to the end of February 2019.
In return we can offer you the following;
- The ability to work on a large industrial project in the Bay of Islands.
- A competetive pay rate.
- Good quality PPE supplied.
- Weekly pay.
- Access to Kiwisaver if you wish.
All you need to do is to send your C.V. through to me and I will be in touch with you.