You will be ensuring that machine breakdowns, projects and preventative maintenance are complete in a timely manner in line with safety and quality principles.
Your duties will include:
- Troubleshooting machine faults
- Conducting routine repairs
- Minimising breakdown response time
- Communicating with process owners and work teams regarding the repair and maintenance of production equipment
- Fabricating/installing project items
- Ensuring that safety requirements and procedures are fully observed
- Fitting and turning trade certificate or equivalent is essential
- Experience in all aspects of maintenance (machining, welding, installation etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills
- Experience in a preventative maintenance environment
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to Ankit.firstname.lastname@example.org today or apply via the online portal.