We have an exciting new project coming up in December 2017 at a new high-end export pet meat production factory based in Rolleston and are seeking applications for experienced process workers.
Our client is New Zealand's largest pet food exporter, with their main plant based in the Bay of Plenty processing, packaging and then shipping product overseas. Having outgrown their main plant, they are opening a second production plant in Rolleston where the pet food will be processed, then transported to the North Island plant for packaging and export. This is a permanent position with a reputable company.
The shift pattern is 4 on/4 off with 12 hour shifts on a rotating day and night basis. You will be working in a team of four to five workers on the production line carrying out machine operation, processing raw materials, stacking and cutting, carrying out testing and checks, cleaning and general factory duties.
Do you have experience working in food production? Have a keen eye for detail and like working in a small team?
Applicants will need to meet the following criteria:
- Have your own reliable transport,
- Have a clear criminal history
- Can pass a drug screening test
- Proven track record in integrity and reliability, including good work attendance
- Fit, strong and not afraid of hard work- this is HEAVY lifting work
- Available for a long-term permanent position
- OSH certificate and F endorsement on your NZ Driver Licence - optional
If this role sounds like a good fit for you apply today! Full training will be provided. Please apply online with your current CV and brief cover letter.