Our client, based in Mt Wellington are looking for Factory Worker/Trade Assistant on a full-time on-going basis. They keep their doors open during lockdowns too so you can still earn your full income without the stress of alert level changes. This role is Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-1:30am, yes that's right a 3 day weekend!
Our client is a large manufacturing company specialising in the production of electromagnets for semiconductors, medical equipment and research equipment. There are multiple positions available within different departments, all training is provided just bring your positive, can-do attitude.
They close their doors over Christmas so you get that summer holiday break we all look forward to!
What's in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-1:30am
- Paid break, yes that's right you're paid for the whole 10 hours
- All training provided
- Wages paid weekly
- All PPE provided and replaced as required
- Overtime available
- Great exposure within the New Zealand engineering industry
Skills and Experience required:
- Keen to learn and follow direction
- Reliability - Show up on time
- Able to work in a team environment
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281.
Free phone 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical and Engineering).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.