Our client, based in Mt Wellington are looking for Factory Worker/Trade Assistant on a full-time on-going basis.
This role is Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-1:30am, yes that's right a 3 day weekend! They keep their doors open during lockdowns too so you can still earn your full income.
Our client is a large manufacturing company, you will be based in the workshop where you will be using hand and power tools to wrap metal ribbon around a coil pack that will be used within a range of machinery that is manufactured on site.
You will be required to do some lifting of products and will be on your feet. This is a physically demanding role but a great opportunity to progress your career in the manufacturing industry. You will be part of a long-standing experienced team so there will be plenty of support to you as you "find your feet".
What's in it for you?
- Full time ongoing work Monday-Thursday 3:30pm-1:30am
- Paid break, yes that's right you're paid for the whole 10 hours
- Wages paid weekly
- All PPE provided and replaced as required
- Overtime available
- Great exposure within the New Zealand engineering industry
Skills and Experience required:
- Keen to learn and follow direction
- Reliability - Show up on time
- Able to work in a team environment
If this sounds like just the role you've been looking for, we would love for you to apply online with your CV or just pick up the phone and call Bryar on 021 198 9281.
Free phone 0800 888 860 (Option 1 for Auckland, Option 1 for Technical and Engineering).
AWF. Keeping New Zealand Working.