Our client is one of the leading NZ food ingredients manufacturers. They are looking for several applicants to work in the squash line.
This is manual labourer role, duties involve;
- Removing squash skins
- Scrapping out seeds
- Cutting the squash
You will be required to use hand tools to perform tasks so attention to detail is essential.
There is the opportunity for ongoing work until June for the right applicants.
You must be available Monday to Sunday for work as this is a 7 day rotating roster.
Morning shift 6.00am to 2.00pm
The ideal candidate:
- Physically fit and resilient
- Reliable and punctual
- Can pass a drug screen
- Have a clean criminal history
- Can start immediately
- Has the ability to get to work daily
What's in it for you?
- The opportunity for ongoing for until June
- The opportunity to gain skills on the job
- Competitive hourly rate
- Weekly pay
- Work with a company that values its workers
If this sounds like you apply online now or call on 068700310 for more information.
We look forward to hearing from you.
AWF- Keeping NZ working.