We are looking for a Factory person to join our client working with a luxury range of staircases. The company provides beautiful and long lasting staircases that are used by architects, builders, homeowners and developers all around New Zealand. The company has been running for over 20 years and they have built up a great reputation with their customers.
As the Factory Hand you will be making products on time and according to production targets. In addition to this you will also be assembling staircases. This is a fast-paced environment and extremely target driven.
You will be joining a successful company with the right values in place.
- Making stairs, balustrades and handrails as directed
- Loading / unloading trucks
- Packaging and storing staircases
- Maintaining a clean and tidy factory
- Carpentry / joinery experience preferred but not essential
- Ability to self-manage and have initiative
- Current forklift license
- Ability to lift heavy items
- Former factory experience in a manufacturing environment
Our client is seeking someone who is driven and has leadership potential. For the right candidate there is the potential to be promoted to Factory Foreman. This is a company that likes to take care of their employee's and offer renumeration reflective of experience.
If this interests you then click the apply button below! For any questions or a confidential chat please contact Lara Evans - email@example.com or 0212466017.