AWF are looking for a competent individual to join one of New Zealand's well known Science Research Companies responsible for research and development that adds value to fruit, vegetable, crop and food products.
The Facilities Coordinator will assist the Facilities Manager with the day to day activities related to the repairs, upkeep and maintenance of their office premises.
What's in it for you?
- Safe Work environment.
- Great Central work location to get to.
- Long term temporary assignment.
- Potential to go permanent for the right candidate.
Start time: 07:30 am till 04:00 pm (Monday to Friday)
Pay rate: $19 plus 8% Holiday pay, Sick pay & ACC cover
To be successful you will need:
- Full Class 1 Drivers Licence.
- Current Forklift Licence.
- Experience using hand tools.
- Good problem solving skills.
- A proactive and self-motivated attitude, with a desire to learn.
- Computer literacy in core Microsoft packages - particularly Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
- Great attention to detail and the ability to work unsupervised.
In return, AWF can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about you and you want employment security, get in touch with us. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.