We have on going work that is full time with the opportunity for temporary to permanent assignments. Pay rates will vary based on experience.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
* Experience in MIG, TIG welding in all positions
* Experience with heavy structural steel fabrication
* The ability to read plans
* The ability to work accurately with good attention to detail
* Aptitude to work independently or as part of a team
* Ticketed welding certification would be an advantage
In return, we can offer you the following:
* As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
* Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
Apply via the online portal or send your CV to Monique.email@example.com
Back to job search
|Salary:||NZ$23.00 - NZ$28.00 per hour + Leave & Kiwi Saver entitlements + ACC cover|
Sorry, this job is no longer available