AWF are looking for Experienced Warehouse Workers to join our team at one of NZ's most iconic company.
Full training provided for enthusiastic individuals who are willing to be a part of a well-known production plant in Henderson.
The role is Monday to Saturday with different shift ranging from Day,Afternoon and Night. For the right person, there may be an opportunity for further training and permanency, so you must be reliable.
If you enjoy working as part of a team and don't mind being on your feet and keeping active, then this may just work for you. You will be working as a part of a team to complete various tasks such as stacking, packing, labelling and preparing orders/products for deliveries to businesses and food companies all over Auckland.
To be successful you will need:
- Good level of physical fitness must be able to lift between 10kg to 25kg regularly throughout the day.
- Able to work within a cold environment.
- Previous warehouse experience will be an advantage.
- Able to provide at least two work references from your previous employers.
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check.
- Have reliable transport to get you to and from work each day.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- As our employee (not a contractor) you'll get the holiday pay, sick pay and ACC cover you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax
- Plus, if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer a range of training programs to help you do it.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.