A processing plant is seeking a very experienced welder/fabricator for an immediate start. The role is ongoing with the possibility of becoming permanent. This is your opportunity to join a small but productive team based in the Pukekohe / Waiuku areas.
Your responsibilities would include;
- Fabrication of complex structural items in the workshop
- Installation of structures on site
You will need;
- Either current or previously ticketed in Mig solid wire, Flux core, Tig Stainless, Ali and Arc Welding. Assistance will be given to obtain current tickets for the right person
- Experience in site work with an eye for detail
- Ability to read and interpret plans and fabricate complex structures.
- To provide suitable basic hand tools for the various tasks
- A Full Drivers Licence
This role is Monday - Friday, 7am until 4pm with an occasional need for additional hours and the occasional night time work. Please call Steve on 0800 922 955 for more information or send your cv.