Based in the Ruakaka/Marsden Point region, our client has asked us to assign two experienced stores people to assist with their day to day operations in their busy Warehouse up to 24th April 2020.
The working week is 8.00am - 4.30pm daily Monday to Friday. Some of the daily tasks include (but not limited to) checking inwards goods orders, pick and pack items for dispatch. Load and unload delivery vehicles. Stock ordering/ reconciliations. Updating inventory data.
For you to be considered for the role(s) you will need to:
- Have proven experience in stores/warehouse operations that can be verified, (preferably in a parts or industrial warehouse).
- Hold a minimum full class 1 licence.
- Hold a current OSH Forklift certificate (F endorsed licence an advantage).
- Be computer literate (intermediate level).
- Have a reasonable level of fitness as there is some heavy lifting involved from time to time.
- Be available to start immediately if successful.
- Legally entitled to work in, and already reside in New Zealand. Overseas applicants will not be considered
If you would like to be considered for the positions you can either apply online now and attach your CV ensuring that you have a minimum of two referees (with contact details) included, or you can email your CV direct to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on Sunday 7th July 2020