AWF are looking for an Experienced Reach Operator (Morning Shift) to join our team at one of NZ's most well-known companies. Our client is based in Onehunga and they specialise in personal care and hygiene products.
The work is Mon to Fri 5am to 1.30pm and Sat - every 2nd Saturday 7am to 1.30pm
Your duties will include:
- Forkhoist - Counterbalance/ Reach hoist
- Picking orders and bulk picking
- RF scanning
- Stock replenishments and voice picking
- Other general warehousing duties
To be successful you will need:
- Current Forklift/Reach Licence
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.