Our well established clients are looking for experienced forklift operators in various working locations in/around Dunedin. OSH is essential and F endorsement needed for most roles.
We provide your PPE, we remain your employer throughout all casual placements with us and provide you with support throughout your time with us.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive pay rates and weekly pay
- Career development and help with training
- Working as an employee (not a contractor) so you get holiday pay, ACC cover and other benefits
- Great potential to build on your career
- Ongoing work
What do you need?
- Reliable transport to and from work
- In-date OSH Certificate
- Preferably F endorsement
- Experience working in safely in busy environments
- A clear criminal history for the last 7 years
- The legal right to work in New Zealand
- To be drug and alcohol free
If you are interested in these roles, please email Catherine firstname.lastname@example.org, call 0800 522687 or click the 'apply now' button- don't forget to add your CV! Apologies, but we are unable to repsond to any applications made form outside New Zealand as you must be living here with all visas and licences already granted to be able to apply to work with us.
All applications treated as confidential- we can't wait to hear from you.
AWF is the country's leading supplier of labour and we take pride in looking after our crew's safety and encouraging and supporting those who want to get further experience and training.