We work with some of New Zealand's leading companies and have a huge range of new job opportunities daily. Every day across New Zealand, thousands of people work through AWF.
Our Wanganui branch is currently searching experienced, competent excavator operators and Spotters.
As an Excavator Operator, you will have:
- Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsed on your NZ Licence.
- Full Class 2 licence preferable
As a Spotter, you will have:
- Full Class 1 licence
- Will need to work well within a team with good communication
- Must have own travel to site
- Be able to commit to work for the length of the project
- Able to follow strict Health and Safety guidelines
- Able to work occasional Saturdays and be flexible around your hours as the deadline approaches
- Pass a drug screen as required - Pre-employment and random screening.
- Clean criminal history
In return, AWF offers:
- Fair pay rates and your wages
- Paid weekly
- Holiday pay, Sick pay, ACC & Kiwisaver
- Full PPE Gear
The hours for this role are Monday to Friday 0630-1800 possible Saturdays as deadlines approach (July/August)
If this sounds like you, submit your CV today with at least 2 contactable referees listed to ensure your application is not held up in the process.