Ideally you will have on the job experience in Hydraulics or electrical engineering and be looking for an opportunity to have a change of lifestyle in the sunny Coromandel.
Three months free accommodation is offered, and an attractive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
This role is working under an engineering manager to successfully develop, implement and maintain, short, medium and long term maintenance programmes that deliver to the fleet engineering plan. This includes resolving issues that occur at sea or on shore.
If you are interested in this role you must also be:
- Prepared to live in the Coromandel or surrounds
- Health and safety focused, for team and personal safety
- Comply with procedures and attend/participate in Health and Safety Meetings and training
- A great team player with a positive attitude and have good communication skills
- Able to receive instruction and complete the tasks set
- Be reliable - on time and committed
- Have a tertiary engineering qualification and demonstrated engineering experience
- Able to pass a drug test, and a clean criminal history
If this sounds like you, click apply now or call (07) 863 9316 and speak to Alice to find out more