We are currently seeking experienced Class 2 Delivery Drivers, to join our friendly team working in a large Distribution Centre based in Oamaru.
The successful applicant will be experienced in distribution & use in hand held devices to process deliveries and credits, safety conscious team player, have good communication skills, the flexibility to work varied hours and the proven ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment.
The role which is based in Oamaru will be on a roster and includes weekend work, with shifts starting at either 1am or 4am.
The job involves:
* Delivery of products to multiple customers per day with assigned timeframes and route schedules
* Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle
* Accurately complete all related delivery paperwork
* Perform pre and post trip check list, complete logs and reports
* Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment
* Be energetic, physically fit and able to lift heavy loads of up to 20kg
* Valid Class 2 Driver's License with a clean driving record
* Bread or milk delivery experience preferred but not mandatory
* Operate vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions
* Effectively plan and organise work activities accurately
* Develop a good working knowledge of products, routes and customers
* Maintain ongoing team communications relating to routing, safety, orders and customer relations
Applicants outside of Oamaru will be considered for this role, with Mileage reimbursement and Accommodation provided.
If you believe you have the right attitude and skill set to be a successful candidate then apply online now. Or contact Kerry McConchie to discuss 021-853099 firstname.lastname@example.org