We are looking for an experienced Storeman (Stockpicker) to join our team at one of NZ's most well-known distributor of car parts. The job is Monday to Friday, long-term on-going and is based out in Mangere.
Your duties will include Pick Packing, Forklift Driving , Stacking / Wrapping and RF Scanning.
The suitable applicant will have the following skills:
- Current Stockpicker / Counterbalance licence
- Experience in a logistics or warehouse role
- Previous manual handling experience
- RF Scanning Experience
- Health & Safety awareness
- Good communication
- Transport to get to work
- The ability to pass a pre employment drug screening test and Ministry of Justice check
- Good level of physical fitness.
In return, we can offer you the following:
- Weekly wages paid on time
- Competitive pay rates as well as 8% holiday pay
- Regular, consistent work
- Reward and recognition incentives
- On-going support and communication while you are working
Sound like you? Apply online today, we'd love to hear from you.
AWF Keeping NZ Working