We've been in the business of supplying staff to a wide range of industries since 1988. We are proud to be New Zealand owned and operated. People are the backbone or our industries. With branches all over New Zealand, you can be confident you are talking to the staffing experts and true leaders in our field. Health and Safety is our number one priority. We believe that every person should go home free from injury every day
We are looking for experienced Excavator Operators to join the Wanganui AWF team
- Do you have experience driving a 20-25 tonne Excavator?
- Can you work 10-12 hours daily?
- Can you pass a practical skill check?
- A Full Class 1 Licence is required and other heavy transport endorsements would be an advantage
- W,T,R Endorsements are essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Be reliable and motivated
- Have a clean criminal history and be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
Hours of work:
- Possibility of 10 days on 4 days off
- This role starts mid November and will be ongoing for 6 months
What we can offer you:
- You'll be working with people who respect the skills you bring to the job
- Competitive rates
- Weekly pay
- Ongoing work
- PPE provided
If you have the skills, licences and relevant experience, please apply now attaching your CV with 2 relevant employment referees