Your new role will see you working for a well established National company. Your main duties will be operating plant, including excavators, mid-mount tractor graders and rollers. You will be undertaking road maintenance in rural and urban areas as required. There will also be general labouring involved.
Your working week will be Monday to Friday 7am - 4.30pm and during busy times there will be Saturday work up for grabs.
Here's what you will need:
- You will need proven experience operating an excavator
- WTR licences as well as a full class 1 licence
- Not afraid to get your hands dirty and jump on the end of a shovel
- Be able to provide 2 work references
What's in it for?
- Be paid what you're a worth
- Consistent hours
- A weekly pay packet
- The opportunity to further your civil construction career
If this sounds like you apply now!