AWF are supplying to one of the regions' largest Civil Projects based north of Auckland. This is a complex, varied terrain freeway extension project, running through to 2022 and is moving through to the next exciting Earthworks phase for the next 9 months.
We are seeking returning Kiwi's or Aussies who would love to experience the good life that New Zealand has to offer! You will join these experienced crews to be part of one of the most significant infrastructure investments in recent times and get to work in some of the most beautiful parts North Auckland has to offer. Green hills, forest, beautiful beaches and the buzz of Auckland just 45 mins away… bliss!
Varied roles available - Heavy Duty Dump Truck Operators (articulated and rigid), Excavators, Compactor, Roller, Dozer, Grader Operators for use on machines large and small.
You will be operating in challenging weather and terrain so proven experience and competency is essential. Health and safety awareness and commitment will be high on your priority list and will be able to demonstrate this through work on previous projects.
- Competitive weekly pay, plus Accident Compensation (WC) entitlements
- Paid leave,(holiday pay, sick pay & public holiday)
- Kiwi Saver (superannuation) entitlements
- Long term ongoing work, with up to 70 hours per week if you wish to work that.
- Work with a team that truly cares about you and what you want to achieve.
- PPE will be both provided and replaced as needed free of charge
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
- You will have a clean class 1-5 licence with your WTR (Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsements) or varied combinations of these.
- You must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand - Australian Citizen, NZ citizen or valid work Visa
- Construct Safe highly beneficial but not essential.
Come and enjoy New Zealand once again, or come and see what all the fuss is about! APPLY NOW Or to find out more, contact us at Civil Branch 0800 522 687