You will be operating in challenging weather and terrain so proven experience and competency is essential. Health and safety awareness and commitment will be high on your priority list and you will be able to demonstrate this through work on previous projects.
- Competitive weekly pay, plus Accident Compensation (ACC) entitlements
- Paid leave,(holiday pay, sick leave & public holidays)
- Kiwi Saver entitlements
- Long term ongoing work, with up to but not exceeding 70 hours per week
- Work with a team that truly cares about you and what you want to achieve.
- PPE will be both provided and replaced as needed free of charge
- You must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- You must have a clean criminal history
- You will have a clean class 1-5 licence with your WTR (Wheels, Tracks and Rollers endorsements) or varied combinations of these.
- You must legally be entitled to work in New Zealand - New Zealand citizen or valid work Visa
- Construct Safe highly beneficial but not essential.
Apply now or to find out more, contact us at Auckland Civil and General branch 0800 522 687