The role is full time and temporary but there is the opportunity to go permanent for the right people, we are after great people willing to get stuck in and get stuff done.
The roles will involve a bit of adaptability and ideally you will be a bit of an all rounder and be familiar with farm machinery, but if not you'll be eager to learn and develop.
What else is on offer?
AWF work closely with our clients to ensure the best possible outcomes for everyone. We care about your safety and have high expectations when it comes to keeping people safe so you can go home at the end of a hard days work tired but well. AWF provide all basic PPE for the job and any specialised gear is supplied by our clients so you are able to go to work with peace of mind that you have everything you need to be successful.
AWF offer competitive pay rates and we beleive in paying people fairly for the work they're doing, this role will be paid based on experience and skill level.
AWF will work along side you and ensure that the relationship with the employer is robust and working effectively we will meet with you regularly to provide feedback and also to understand how the work is going.
To be successful in this role you will need the following;
- Minimum of Restricted New Zealand Driver License
- Physically capable of lifting and moving
- Pre-trade qualification as a mechanic/engineer or considerable experience in servicing and maintaining farm equipment and heavy machinery (including welding experience)
- The Right to work in New Zealand, and relevant documentation
- Able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- A good attitude and ability to get along with others
- A current CV with atleast 2 work references
- Prior experience as an engineer or mechanic would be an advantage.
- Forklift licence and OSH endorsement would be an advantage
- Prior experience with argicultural equipment would be an advantage
If this sound like you then give we want to hear from you!
Give us a call on 03 214 0388 (ask for Dylan) to discuss further or click "apply now" and attach your current CV and lets get to work.