We are currently looking for Trade Assistants to be involved in the manufacture of products exported and used around the world. Our client is a market leader in their field.
You would be working as part of a team in a modern Engineering Workshop. The work area is kept clean to provide a safe work environment.
The project is ongoing. Day, afternoon/evening shifts are available and you will need to be flexible as additional hours maybe required.
(Dayshift 7.00am - 3.30pm, nightshift 3.30pm - 1.00am)
YOUR DUTIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Some heavy lifting
- Basic tool work
- General laboring
- Moving products to designated areas
- Some fibreglass work
- Basic engineering
TO BE CONSIDERED, YOU WILL NEED:
- Experience with fibreglass, polishing or brazing would be a plus
- An eye for detail
- Mechanical aptitude or engineering background
- To be physically fit
- The ability to follow instructions and to work in a great team environment
- To be reliable and punctual
Please send your cv as below or call Ankit on 0800 922 955