CALLING ALL ENGINEERS!!
Are you enthusiatic, and can work well within a diverse set of cultures?? Do you take pride in everything you do? Are you reliable? If you've answered yes to all these questions, keep reading!!
We are looking for a mechanical enginneer who has experience primarily with fault finding on moulding machines. In addition to this you'll be helping to fix and maintain hydraulic or electric presses. The hours of work are 7am to 4.30pm, Monday to Friday, ( these hours can vary occassionally depending on the workload) and the site is located in the Te Rapa, Hamailton area.
If you're someone that is self-motivated, and have proven considerable experience in mechanical fault finding, please apply!!
We also need you to be,
- Physically fit ( essential )
- Reliable and have great attendence!
- Available to start immediately!
- Can work Monday to Friday, 7am to 4.30pm each day
- Have your own transport to and from work
- Can provide a CV for yourself
If this sounds like you, APPLY NOW and tell us why you're the perfect person for the job!!
The best part of working with us is?
- Opportunities for ongoing work
- Fair pay rates and your wages paid weekly
- As our employee ( not contractor) you'll get holiday pay, sick pay, ACC you're entitled to, and we'll pay your tax.
- PLUS if you want to grow your skills and boost your pay even further, we can offer you a range of training programmes to help you do it!
If you're keen to be part of a company that actually cares about and rewards it staff, get in touch with us.
AWF Keeping NZ working
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ working visa.
Thank you for your interest.