Our National based client is looking for a trades person to join their team. This role is on a temporary basis and for the right person there is the potential for the job to go permanent.
So what are we looking for?
Someone with a trades background with a strong mechanical knowledge.
Our Palmerston North Based Client is looking for an Engineering Assistant to join their team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
* A Great Attitude
* Basic Engineering / Fabrication skills and knowledge
* Competent in using workshop equipment
* Some MIG welding ability
* Able to work with minimal supervision
* Capable of a high standard of accuracy and workmanship
* An excellent attitude towards Health & Safety
* A Team Player
If this sounds like you and your looking for an opportunity to work with a great company, please send your CV today with a full work history and contactable work related references or call in to discuss at our office 45 Walding Street Palmerston North.
If you're keen on being part of a company that actually cares about and rewards its staff, get in touch. We reckon it'll be well worth your while.
AWF. Keeping NZ Working.