We are seeking a dynamic leader to Manage a workshop team.
Ideally you will have knowlege of farming and engineering, a Dipolma is not necessary. The position is ideal for a person who has experience in these fields and would like to take the next step in their career.
You will also be at the forefront of quoting, developing new equipment and customs builds. In addition, you will be able to manufacture agricultural equipment, construct cowsheds and carry out repairs.
This role will require you to liaise with Customers, prioritise production in the workshop, monitor stock levels and order to maintain these, you will also be innovative in reviewing cost and processes then implementing procedures to ensure optimum results and finally report to management.
The successful candidate will have-
- Proven Leadership Experience
- A understanding of Engineering
- AutoCad skills Desireable
- A good knowledge of farming equipment
- Focus on Health and Safety
- Personable with good english to liaise with Clients and reps
- Committed to LEAN Manufacturing
- Strong work ethic and a proactive positive attitude
The stuff we want to see
- Living near or able to relocate near Kerepehi
- Are legally entitled to work in NZ and strong English
- Reliable and with own Transportation
- Have a current CV and at least 2 work references
- Able to pass a Drug Screen and Ministry of Justice Checks
Join New Zealand's leading Recruitment Specialist, keeping it Local and Proudly NZ owned - CLICK apply NOW!
Alternatively, you can contact us on 027 5773385 or pop into AWF Waihi 34 Rosemont Rd Waihi.