Skills & Experience
- You will have experience in Fabrication, Fitting, and Machining
- High Level of Mig and Tig welding
- Current drivers licence
- Able to work well alone or in a team
- Be able to work away when needed
- Be able to work some weekends
- Have a great knowledge in engineering
- Forklift and Hiab licences
Please note that our commitment to our crew's safety on the job means that everyone undergoes a pre-employment drug screen.
You will be working for a company and people who respect the skills you bring to the job and who'll help you progress your career.
Some who have worked through other agencies or directly as contractors have said they prefer the way we operate. Perhaps you will too.
We have work available ASAP so contact Tracey today on 0800 88 88 60 or apply online.