Benefits and perks:
- A salary that will compliment your experience
- Allowances that could see your base salary increase dramatically
- Company vehicle and phone
- 10% superannuation on top of salary
- Training and development opportunities
- Reputable brand
- Market leading technology
In this role you would primarily be responsible for all planned preventative maintenance and service repairs throughout the region, including working a call roster.
You will respond to calls about malfunctioning equipment, often troubleshooting the machinery until the problem can be diagnosed and solved. You would be checking wiring and parts for signs of wear, clean or replace parts as needed, oil gears and test electrical systems to make sure the elevator unit is running efficiently.
Our client, who is a global leader in the elevator and escalator market. Our client fosters innovation and empowers their staff to make a difference.
What you'll need to be successful:
- Trade certificate and/or experience in technical and electrical work, preferable in the elevator industry
- EST ticket preferred
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships internally and externally
- High planning and organisation skills to ensure job efficiency and on-time completion
- Diagnostic and fault finding capabilities preferred
- Strong commitment to safety in the workplace
- Hold a full, current and clean NZ class 1 driver's license
- Clean criminal record
- Strong English language skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in having a no obligation conversation about this amazing opportunity, please call us on 04 473 9915 or apply now and we will get back to you within 1 working day.
Please note that applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a current, valid NZ work permit, and need to be available for an immediate start here in Wellington.
A pre-employment drug screen is part of our recruitment process. We will also need to be able to contact 2 relevant -workplace- referees.
If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please us for a confidential discussion on your career.