Want to work for a leading electronics manufacturing company? We have vacancy available for Electronic Trade Assistant to start ASAP!
You duties will include:
- Soldering components on PCB Board
- Assembling work with hand tools
- Quality checking
The successful Candidate must have:
- Previous electronics experience with PCB Boards, soldering, diagnostic, testing etc.
- Formal qualification in Electronics
- Good manufacturing dexterity
- Able to meet deadline with high quality standard
- Able to determine which hand tools are required for assembly
- Can work unsupervised
- Excellent communication skills
If you are able to start immediately and have answered yes to all of the above, then we want to hear from you. Either apply online today or email your resume to Monique on Monique.Flatman@awf.co.nz