Our client, a leading multi-national company that manage major infrastructure projects around the country, is looking for Registered Electricians to be based at the Ports of Auckland.
This role would suit an experienced electrician looking for a new challenge with a fantastic company. This is a temp to perm opportunity for the right person.
Your duties will include:
- Carrying out preventative and corrective maintenance work according to work job list and agreed schedules
- Installing cables, transformers, switchgear, switchboards, distribution panels and other electrical equipment
- Jointing cables up to 11KV, servicing 11KV transformers and switchgear
- Completing planned and unplanned maintenance task within given time and budget
- Minimising re-work required
- Maintaining H&S company policy and standards
To be successful in this role, you should:
- Full NZ EWRB registration with a current practicing license
- Good working knowledge of PLC's, instrumentation and control systems
- Good maintenance experience with industrial machinery and plant
- An ability to work independently
- Be a team player and have good communication skills
- Have a clean full current drivers licence
- Have a clear understanding of approved Health & Safety work practices
What's in it for you?
- Competitive hourly pay rate
- Access to company vehicle for business travel
- Monday to Friday day shifts with a chance of overtime at time and a half
- Possibility of position going permanent down the line
If this sounds like your ideal job, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply via the job portal.
Please note: only those applicants who have rights to work in NZ and are based locally will be considered.