Your duties will include:
* Assisting Qualified Electricians
* Pulling cables.
* Hanging cable trays.
* Any other duties as laid out by the Electrician.
To be successful in this position, you will have the following:
* Some electrical experience and knowledge.
* Your own basic hand tools would be preferable.
* Be available for an immediate start.
* Reliable transport.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work in a team or independently.
* A positive attitude.
* Aware of Health and Safety requirements.
This is an on-going temporary position however there may be potential for it to go permanent. Position is Monday - Friday, with an occasional need for overtime.
Please call Kirsty on 09 526 8777 or email your CV to Kirstyfirstname.lastname@example.org
Back to job search
|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
Sorry, this job is no longer available