Are you sick of your current role? Do you want to change things up a bit and be excited to work again? Full time, permanent work starting asap, sound good? Read on, we have you covered!
We are looking for an experienced Electrical Technician to assist in the installation, implementation and monitoring of security systems in a mixture of residential, commercial and retail sites. This role is a full time permanent role with over time available which will see you working in the buzzing heart of Auckland City!
- Full time permanent work from Monday - Friday with over time available
- Wages paid weekly with leave and Kiwi Saver entitlements plus ACC cover
- Professional development and growth
- Additional training for the right applicant
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Installing CCTV, alarm systems, fire alarm systems and access control systems
- Maintaining CCTV, alarm systems, fire alarm systems and access control systems
- Manage each individual project including resources and Client liaison
- Attend fault call outs in a timely manner
- Managing the health and safety of both yourself and others on site
- Resolving Client queries/complaints
- Completing relevant paper work
- Previous work experience within a similar electrical based role
- Use of both hand and power tools
- Understanding of technical diagrams and schematics
- You must have a clean criminal history
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
- You must have reliable transport and a relevant driver's license
If this sounds like you please apply now via the online portal. Alternatively you can email your resume to Monique on email@example.com.