Are you looking for your next automotive technician role?
We are on the lookout for an experienced automotive technician for a work shop and site based role in East Tamaki. Our client is an industry leader when it comes to electronic solutions including vehicle monitoring systems.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Installation and modification of electrical vehicle tracking components
- Preventative fault diagnostics of vehicle electrics
- Development and testing of prototypes in accordance with stakeholders specifications
- Both off and on site installation of electrical systems and components
- Basic metal fabrication
- Maintaining a high standard or workmanship
- Completing relevant paper work and inputting into the system
What's in it for you?
- Competitive industry based rates with Leave and Kiwi Saver entitlements plus ACC cover
- Weekly wages paid on time every time
- Temporary to permanent opportunities for the right applicant
- Flexibility to work both on site and also within the work shop
For this role you will have:
- A minimum of two years experience in a similar electrical based role
- Be confident in both mechanical and electrical assembly
- Experience and confidence in interpreting schematic drawings
- You must have a clean criminal history as you will be required to undergo a MOJ check
- You must be able to pass a pre employment drug screen
If this sounds like you then hit apply now via the online portal or email your resume to Monique on Monique.firstname.lastname@example.org.